Check Roller will apply glaze or stain of your choice in straight bands to create pores seen in Oak and other fine hardwoods.
- Metal discs move separately to produce fine broken pores
- Load a brush with the the glaze or stain and place it on top of the check roller
- Roll the check roller down the surface in straight bands, adjacent to each other
- Blot up excess media with a paper napkin or paper towel
- Optional-" Wisk" out pores with a stiff brush into longer, thinner streaks if desired
- Made in the USA by Advance Equipment Mfg. Co. Inc
- Quality, long-lasting tool with comfortable wood handle