CLOSEOUT SPECIAL! Over 75% off original price!
This is Chinese Schaibin. It is of moderate quality and in small pieces - closer to Tamise Flakes than you typical high quality Scaibin.
- Copper Schaibin is used for creating broken leaf finishes.
- Copper leaf pieces are approx 1/2" in diameter.
- Broken leaf finishes are excellent for disguising underlaying surface imperfections.
- Before sealing, the copper schaibin can be treated with a number of different patinas.
- Scumble glazes may also be used to enhance the broken leaf effect.