Oxidizing Metal Paint Kit for Blue Patina Finish
- Transform any paintable surface into a beautiful blue patina finish in minutes.
- Great for indoor use, durable enough for outdoor use. Included aging solution actually speeds aging process by reacting to metal in paint.
- Water-base acrylic paint contains real metal particles. Patina aging solutions will speed up the oxidation process.
- Kit contents include: 2 oz. primer, 2 oz. paint, 2 oz. aging solution and 1 spritzer cap attachment. Blue Patina kit requires a protective top coat (included in kit)
- Coverage up to 2 sq. ft. Recoat in 1/2 hour, dry to the touch in 1 hour.
Modern Masters Metal Effects Oxidizing Blue Patina Finish Kit creates a beautiful oxidized metal finish on any paintable surface. Kit includes everything needed to create an accent piece with a distinctive, timeless look on interior or exterior surfaces. Countless, creative uses for this kit are only limited by imagination. Apply to any properly prepared paintable surface: metal, wood, drywall, plaster, paintable wall coverings, canvas, plastic.
3 Easy Steps to a Blue Patina Finish
- Protect surrounding surfaces from spills and overspray. Prime surface with 2 coats of primer. Allow 1/2-hour between coats and 2 hours for final dry.
- Paint primed surface with 1 coat of Bronze Paint. Allow 1/2 hour to dry.
- Apply second coat of Bronze Paint and while it is still wet spray on a light coating of Blue Patina Aging Solution over the entire surface.
As the activated surface dries (30-40 min) a real blue patina finish will appear.