Revitalize, protect and show off interior and exterior wood in a silky sheen oil finish
- Very high solids. Solid treatments typically hold up for at least three years with correct application, the longest overall of all woodstain types!
- Show off the natural grain! A blend of resins and oils highlight and give exterior wooden surfaces a silky sheen finish.
- It's safe! Contains no VOCs (volatile organic compounds) unlike some of the most popular woodstains today.
- Use it on any wood! Penetrates deep for waterproofing and preservation of exterior softwood and hardwood timber applications.
- Let's your wood breathe! It is microporous so even though the finish is waterproof, gases like air can pass through the coating. As a result, it will not blister or peel.
- UV protective filters keep damage from the sun at bay.
- Biocides protect wood against algae, mildew and fungal attack.
A microporous UV resistant, VOC free, decorative oil protection for exterior wood. A blend of resins and oils give a silky sheen finish and highlights the natural grain of the wood. It is suitable for exterior softwood and hardwood timber applications, giving deep penetration for waterproofing and preservation.
|Use||Exterior||Sizes Available||Square feet covered by size|
|Ideal for||Windows, doors, cladding, fascia boards, all external woodwork||
|Drying time||Touch dry in 12 hours, Recoat in 12 hours minimum depending on temperature and humidity|
|Technical data and MSDS||Click on the PDF image to view and print technichal application instructions and MSDS|