- Sepp Gilding Tool Kit
This kit was assembled for gilding classes around the country and is an excellent value compared to the cost of acquiring these basic tools individually. The kit includes the following.
- 6"x 6" gilders pad and gilder's knife with protective sheath, for cutting gold and metal leaf.
- Squirrel gilder's tip for handling loose gold and metal leaf.
- Two natural hair brushes for applying gilder's gesso or clay bole.
- An agate burnisher for burnishing gold leaf on a clay ground.
- A squirrel gilder's mop for applying gilders liqueur or water size.
- Oil free steel wool, cotton, vaseline, paint stirrers, fine sand paper