Sydney Harbour Liquid Zinc authentically replicates the soft grey patina of architectural zinc. Inspired by the ornamentation of the grand palaces and cathedrals of Europe, Porter's Liquid Zinc provides an exciting design element with its soft metallic texture and muted grey colour. Ideal for garden ornaments, statuary and landscaping, as well as interior feature walls or art installations. Create modern zinc façade panels, for example, or add tradition and grandeur to gutters, downspouts and gables.
- Liquid Zinc is sold as a kit which includes one of each: Zinc Base (1L), Zinc Powder (700g), and Zinc Ageing Solution (500mL)
- Water-based with superior finish
- Low VOC: Safe & environmentally friendly
- Handmade from the finest raw materials
- Each kit covers approximately 129-150 square feet
- For interior and exterior use
- Always wear a dust mask, safety goggles and gloves when using this product
Stir base thoroughly then mix with Zinc powder. Once the two are mixed you must use the product within 4-6 hours. So you should only mix as much as you need to use that day. Apply this mixture by brush or roller. Allow Liquid Zinc to dry for 24 hours before applying Zinc Ageing solution by brush in a random pattern. Ageing effect will begin withing a few hours for up to a week.
Read the manufacturer's full instructions here.