China Crackle by Texturline, applied over Texturline Easy Crackle Size, will faithfully render fine cracks found in porcelain or old paintings.
- Apply China Crackle over size as soon as the size is dry to the touch.
- Using a flexible brush, brush China Crackle in one direction. Do not brush back into previous brush strokes.
- China Crackle may be spayed for a more uniform appearance over a large area.
- When the China Crackle dries, rub pigment into the cracks with a sponge to emphasize the cracks.
- Dry pigments should be suspended in a medium, such as a glaze.
- Topcoat with any quality water-based varnish in the sheen of your choice.
- Always test first.