- White & silver CT (chemically tipped) polyester with chisel trim
- Very thin, flexible, and soft filament virtually eliminates brush marks
- Excellent leveling and smoothing properties with all paints
- Well-suited for enamels, varnish, and thin water-based coatings
- Rust-resistant brushed steel ferrule
- Birch hardwood handle
- 1 1/2 inch
The Wooster Brush Company has been manufacturing innovative, high-performance painting tools right out of Wooster, Ohio USA since 1851. You can feel confident knowing Wooster is the name behind your painting tools.